I give up (this time I mean it) ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Mrs. Cordero ๐Ÿ’• โ€ข Married my best friend on 4.26.21 ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’ "With God all things are possible" ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿค

To just about everyone that knows me they say I am a bubbly happy person. But here lately I haven't been in the best of moods and everyone has noticed. Honestly I don't know why.

(I'm sure it's not cause of this but) my fiancรฉ and I haven't had sex in a little over a week. A couple nights ago he said (I guess he was in a mood) "not ovulation time is it?" I told him "no and there's no point in that anymore." He said sadly with I think a frown (wasn't looking at him cause I was in my mood) "why? Don't you want kids?" I said "you know I do but even if we do on ovulation day or leading up to it or a couple days after there's no point cause it hasn't happened. So I give up on trying. No more putting down symptoms in this app only putting when we have sex and when my next period starts."

I have done just that too! I am even going to keep signing out everytime I'm done on this app so I won't get tempted