Just wanna run away...

I'm 9mo pregnant. We have an 18mo, a 12yr old and a 15 yr old. We have not been on the same page for months. I have had the worst anxiety about everything since getting pregnant this time. It's like crippling, can't even make a decision anxiety. Every thing is out of control. Husband goes out multiple times a week. I can't tell you the last time I was away from my kids and I wasn't at work. Its seriously stressful. I almost quit my job last week because of my anxiety. I don't work enough to move out on my own, I'm pretty much stuck and I'm tired of feeling like a single mom. I doubt I will be able to go back to work after this baby, but I'm just not ready to give up my tiny bit of freedom. I'm laying in bed alone with the 18mo again and he's not here. I'm not sure what I was hoping for by posting this but I really just needed to get it out there as I have no one to talk to about any of it. I'm just tired I think and that is making everything worse... and to top it off he said he drank too much and is gonna stay at his sister's... great