Endometriosis without symptoms??

Chelsae • Wife 💍 Micro Preemie Mom 👶🏼

Hey y’all, I was wondering if it’s possible to have endometriosis without symptoms.

Back story: I’m 21 years old and have stage 3 kidney disease, but it’s controlled. I got my period at the age of 10, and on occasion I would get ovarian cyst but they always ruptured. I did have a transvaginal ultrasound last year which did not show PCOS. After TTC for 10 months I got pregnant but had a miscarriage early on last April. Since the miscarriage I have went through 3 OBGYN’s and have finally found someone I love. He said there’s a possibility I have endometriosis but I’ve never considered that because I feel like my periods are average. I don’t have a super heavy flow but I do experience bad cramping which got worse after my miscarriage. My miscarriage was almost 17 months ago, and there has been nothing to show why I haven’t gotten pregnant other than I haven’t ovulated every month. Before the miscarriage my period was always 28 days but since the miscarriage my cycle has changed and sometimes I miss my period all together and have to take progesterone to get it back. My doctor wanted me to wait 3 more cycles to see if I get pregnant, I go back to see him In October. I did ovulate this month so 🤞🏻🤞🏻 but I don’t see it likely to happen. I do also have low progesterone. If I haven’t conceived yet In October my obgyn wants to do exploratory surgery and and HSG while I’m under.

How did everyone get diagnosed with endometriosis? Does everyone else have minimal symptoms?

TIA!!