Lowered fluid at weekly check

Dye • EDD: 9/26/19 💗🎀 Geriatric pregnancy 😂 Second pregnancy although it feels brand new! 16 year old son 💪🏻💙

Ok so...I get my fluid checked weekly due to chronic HBP. I have not had one single issue with BP since I got pregnant, nor have I even been on my BP meds...but better safe than sorry, so I get checked weekly! Today, my fluid measured borderline low. Dr asked me if I had any leakage and I have had some. Nothing I thought was significant enough though. They checked to see if I was leaking amniotic fluid and the tests came back negative but she said that doesn’t necessarily mean I haven’t leaked any. So basically she sent me home to drink tons of water over the weekend (which I do drink lots of water already) and said to come back Tuesday for a recheck. Obvi if I leak anymore over the weekend, I have to go to L&D, if not, my appt was scheduled for next week.

Annnnyyyyy suggestions of how to up my fluid?? I’m looking for similar stories that ended in successful fluid gain. Please no horror stories, I’m already dramatic enough without them 😂😂 I’m 36+1 today and I’d really just like her to stay in there until at LEAST 38 weeks! 🙏🏻🤞🏻💫 I’m just scared