Hello here is my intro...

Brie

So a couple days ago I got a barely visible line on one of those $0.88 Walmart tests... like it had barely any color. And me, being the pee on a stick addict that I am...bought 2 more... 1 was the same...waited 12+ hours and I could see the line more clearly. At this point I am 8 or 9 dpo.. so payday hits and I get a 2pk of FRER and on of Cleablue with a digital... first FRER was faint.. the rest obvious positives (will show in photo).

Anywho... I am a 34 year old mom of 5...

Ryan Joseph (my peanut) is my oldest, he will be 18 in October and is a senior in high school. He was second dad to Carly when their dad (my exhusband was deployed) Hailey Morgan (my bunny) will be 13 in December and is in 7th grade.. Hailey is full to the brim with sass!! Carly Megan just turned 8 (my froggy) is in the 3rd grade. She is the most sensitive/caring soul ever.

Here is when my divorce happened... 5 months after Carly turned 2... really no ones fault... but we met and married too young and grew apart...we were together 12 years.

Next comes Austen Emery (my little Benjamin Button lol...seriously he looked like a little bitty grandpa with huge hands for a newborn)... I got pregnant with him a month after my divorce was final... luckily his dad is awesome. But, Austen just turned 5 in August and in in Kindergarten.

Which brings be to #5... Audrey Melissa Erynlynn (our Nugget) husband's 1st.. we met in June 2017... I was friends with his sister for a few years... She introduced us...I ended up moving in with him and his grandparents in Sept of 2017 and help caring for his elderly grandparents.. (I am a licensed CNA) His grandmother passed away in February of this year..am I miss her more than words can say. My only living grandparent is my maternal grandmother that has advanced Alzheimers and dont know who anyone is...so meeting my husband's grandparents was like a second chance at having grandparents. My husband's grandpa is 91 years old and sassy as ever...

Which brings me to our May 2020 baby. Planned but not expected so soon. I took my last birth control pill on July 27th, 2019... got my first faint BFP on August 29th and first clear ones on August 30th... But, I am due May 12th, 2020!!