Ok so...

Both of my close friends have got good things going on in their live lives (they’ve got or are getting bfs/gfs) and I’m so happy for them!! I really am!! But I can’t hell but feel a little jealous... and wonder if that’s gonna happen to me too? Before I dated my ex last year I hadn’t had a bf in 2 years so I’m kinda worried that’s gonna happen again? But also kinda not... cause next year I start a bunch of major exams and I don’t want any distractions?? Idk I think I’m just lonely lol... any advice on my confusing mess of a post?? Cause like... I kinda have a crush on 2 guys??? They both have the same name weirdly enough and I think one of them likes me? Probably not... and I probably won’t do anything about it cause he’s publicly stated (not to me but to people asking about his sexuality) that chasing girls isn’t one of his top priorities... and my ex is also his friend (plus another ex from 4yrs ago...) so even if something were to happen I’d be scared they’d tell him shit about me...

anyway I’m sorry... this kinda just turned out to be a rant kinda.... I just had some shot I had to get off my chest... if u have any advice I’d appreciate it if not thank you for reading my rant lol