How do you stay motivated??

Hello, time for a little rantšŸ˜’ Iā€™m currently 9 weeks pp and Iā€™m wanting to get back to my pre pregnancy weight and feel comfortable in my own skin again. ( yes I know I should be proud of my body for creating life) I am incredibly proud of my self and my body, but I still wanna feel good about myself.

The thing is I get unmotivated šŸ˜© I just live with my husband who has said multiple times heā€™s wanting to get in shape as well but makes no effort to do so. We have talked about keeping each other motivated. I was really motivated for 2 weeks.. eating healthy meals watching how much I snack etc. My husband told me he hates the meals Iā€™ve been making and wants something different. We got into a discussion about how I thought we were supposed to be eating healthy and staying motivated, he just shrugged his shoulders and walked away... sooo Iā€™ve been buying non entirely all bad food because itā€™s what he will eat ( my husband is an extremely picky eater soo we eat like the same meals like every week and Iā€™m dying šŸ˜­)

Anyways for those 2 weeks I tried working out as much as I could with our 2 month old. A lot of the times I find no time in my day to workout because Iā€™m always tending to his needs. My husband works mon-Friday soo Iā€™m home alone most of the time with the baby. My husband rarely helps out unless Iā€™m cooking dinner or showering. Other than that itā€™s all my tending to our baby.. which then makes me unmotivated because I canā€™t find anytime during the day and I tell myself ā€whatā€™s the point of working out if I cant even get 15-20minsā€.

I just donā€™t know what to do anymore. Iā€™ve talked to my husband about wanting me time but my husband thinks I donā€™t spend my me time wisely when he can be playing his games. He just doesnā€™t understandšŸ˜­šŸ˜­

What are ways you stay motivated when no one else around you helps you stay motivated??