Pregnancy symptom guilt? 😂

My partner is always so supportive and loving and he is going to be the best dad. I’m currently 11 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I thought the majority of my morning sickness was behind me as if only had mild nausea for a couple of weeks. I haven’t vomited for a while.

This morning I woke up and was probably a little cocky. I didn’t have breakfast straight away, which I usually have first thing to help prevent nausea getting too bad. I was up for probably only 30 minutes when it hit me so suddenly and intensely that I couldn’t stop ‘throwing up’ even though there was nothing to bring up. My partner jumped out of bed quickly and came and rubbed my back while I was hunched over the kitchen sink. He kept saying ‘I’m sorry, is there anything I can do. I’m so sorry!’ He held my hair back and got me water and kept rubbing my back.

Once the vomiting was done, I felt 100% fine again. But my partner had been fussing over me all morning. I put washing on and when it beeped to say it had finished, he told me to stay put and he hung it out. He has cleaned up the yard, started cleaning up inside and won’t let me do anything. I’m thinking he’s feeling guilty that I have all of these symptoms for our baby and he is fine.

It’s so cute and makes me love him even more.

I just felt like sharing. I usually tell my sister all of this stuff but none of our family know we are pregnant yet.