Boyfriend likes to stay out all night

I don’t know if I have a reason to be mad or not so here’s the situation: me and my boyfriend are both 23 and he is a party person. I used to do more partying back in the day (not every weekend) but now I’m getting my masters degree so I’m really busy. I don’t necessarily have a problem with the partying but he stays out until at least 4am EVERY Friday and Saturday sometimes Thursday. I can really only go out maybe once a month if that it’s just not what I wanna do at this point. He graduated college and works so it’s not like he’s a bum but it’s like why do you need to go out EVERY weekend with your SINGLE friends. Even if I tell him let’s stay in or watch movies or go on a date or cook/back together he still would rather go out. We’ve talked about it and it’s the biggest problem with our relationship but there’s still no compromise. Now that’s is “Labor Day weekend” he thinks it’s a free for all....

This has been going on for a couple months maybe 6. I feel like I have a right to be mad just because we’ve talked about it and nothings changed. But at the same time he’s an adult and can do what he wants. It’s just it gets sketchy and has started to raise some red flags. Am i just tripping or is this a little weird/ sketchy?