Break up

I recently had surgery and a month later my bf and I broke up. This year has been the worst year of my life, the shittiest. I feel fine one minute and the next i feel depressed af and don’t even want to step food outside my house. I miss my ex like crazy I’m having such a hard time. I can’t imagine him with anyone else, it breaks my heart. It was a mutual breakup decision.. on one cheated here and last night he texted me telling me he felt empty without me and I do too.. I didn’t reply and honestly don’t know if I should. I stayed home all day Friday didn’t shower or get up from my bed at all and today is another one of those days, we would always spend sundays together.. I don’t know what to do I don’t know how to heal or when or if I will.

One of his exes posted something saying “what’s up with my ex’s trying to reach out” and I just hope it’s not him. She hurt me and our relationship so much but I want to reach out to him and ask if he did i don’t want to say with that doubt..

The day we decided to end things he said something that broke me “out or all of my ex’s you’re the hardest one to talk to... it was never like this with any of them, we would always talk things out”...

Him comparing me to them was one of the most if hurtful things he could have said to me of course he took it back and apologized and said he didn’t mean it and only said it because he knew it would hurt me.