I sent this to my husband this morning while he was still sleeping..

Molly

I wanna be in our own place so bad because I have these mental fantasies that I wanna play out with you. They are just creating this toxic environment in my head and all I do is sit here in fantasy land in my head. I wanna be able to be in the kitchen cooking a meal and either you come home to me or wake up to me in there. Let me take you there...

You’re at work not until too late though because I’m in the kitchen making us some supper but are you in for a surprise when you get home.

You called me as you were leaving as always so I know you’re on your way but I’m anxious for you to get home. I keep watching the driveway waiting for your blue vehicle to travel down it. I pull at the hem of what I’m wearing. I didn’t make us anything too complicated for supper but it’s in the oven on warm until you get there.

I see it! I see your Chevy coming down the driveway and my anxiety had increased tenfold. I lick my lips and move so that I can see you when you walk in the kitchen. I’ve missed you so much today. I hear the doorknob turn and you walk in. “Babe!” You call out like usual even though I told you I was finishing our supper up when you called me earlier. I hear your heavy footsteps come toward the kitchen and then I’m greeted with the sight of you.

You’ve got a smile on your face initially then it changes as you scan me or check me out however you wanna call it. You do almost a too quick once over and your smile fades a little. Then you do a double take this time much slower.

You start at my face, nothing crazy going on I just put on a hint of makeup. Mascara and some lip gloss. You scan down at my “outfit” a simple white apron. You know the kind that go over your neck and tie in the back and it falls about mid thigh. And maybe you’ve figured it out already but that’s all I’m wearing. There’s nothing underneath. My shoes are simple black wedges because let’s be honest in the kitchen around hot appliances is not the time for your wife to be experimenting with fancy heels.

I can see the grin form on your face as you scan back up my body focusing in on the apron that took me far too long to tie in a way that I felt flattered me. The bottom of it doesn’t quit go around my hips so you can see my bare hips on the outside of the apron. I’ve got my boobs pushed up so that I can give you a taste of my ample cleavage. The apron is very tight across my chest. Now is my turn to smirk as we make eye contact. “Hi” I say simply but it’s like words are not your friends because you don’t respond. I scan you over and can see that your dick is straining against your pants. ‘Already..’ I think to myself. I bite my lip and look back up at your face.

“Really?” You finally break your silence and you get that annoying shit eating grin on your face. I roll my eyes while still smiling and shrug. “I mean I can go change..” I respond.

“No! I’m just teasing.” You start to close the gap between us and I nod a little.

“How was work?” I ask trying to focus on the pleasantries and less on the wetness between my legs now. You haven’t even touched me and yet I’m already aroused usually seeing your erection does that to me or even just knowing that I’ve caused one. I can feel my nipples straining against the apron. You shrug at my question taking those few steps slowly and I don’t know why but it’s killing me.

“Are you hungry?” I ask trying to at least act like we’re going to stay on topic here. You nod a little but I doubt that you’re hungry for food still. My heart is racing as you close the gap between us. You press your hips into mine which pushes my ass against the cool cupboards. I gasp softly at the contrast. My skin feels white hot against them. Your hands come to rest on the countertop on either side of me. I can now feel your dick pressing into my lower stomach, my eyes close as I roll my eyes and gasp a little more audibly.

You use the opportunity to kiss me hard, my hands snake up to your neck as our lips mash together. I moan softly against your mouth as we kiss. “I missed you..” I breathe out. “Yeah?” You ask and I nod as your lips separate from mine and you kiss across my jawline to my neck.

You kiss me hard on the neck and I feel like I can’t breathe but it feels so fucking good. I moan out once again and you start biting and sucking at my neck. “Baby..” I moan out. My pussy has to be dripping now.

Your lips move further down and your hands come off the countertop to push my breasts up even further as you bite and suck at them. Every bite sends what feels like an electric shock straight to my pussy. I’m still moaning softly when you nip at my hardened nipples through the white apron. You then proceed to run your firm tongue over either nipple creating a wet spot on the apron that makes it see through, now you’ve got a little window to see my pink nipples through the apron. I bite my lip again stifling a loud moan.

You move lower again dropping down to your knees, your lips kissing as you move down. You kiss beside the apron on my bare hips your hands running across my ass. I’m looking down at you as you move and kiss along the bottom edge of the apron before moving your head underneath the apron.

I can feel the kisses along my soft thighs. I can feel your tongue darting out of your mouth running along my skin. I moan in anticipation of what’s coming.

Your mouth and tongue finally reach their destination. I feel your tongue part my smooth pussy and I gasp loudly. “Ohh fuck.” You press your face harder against me but with me standing I can’t give you the access you’re after. My thighs are pressed together but you still manage to tease me with your tongue, running it along my clit around and around. I feel dizzy almost now. My hand is now resting atop the apron on your head. “Baby..” I moan again. One of your hands smacks my ass firmly once and then again.

I don’t even know what’s up or down anymore but I feel you move after a few moments. You stand and kiss me hard again. I can taste my pussy on your lips which makes me moan once more.

Your hands are on my ass gripping it hard. “Can you hop up here baby?” You ask lovingly, knowing full well that I’m short and climbing on things can be a challenge. I shrug, “I think so..”

I move my hands to the countertop and give a little hop with your help and I’m now sitting on the countertop. You run your hands along my legs that are now spread so that you can stand between them. I miss the contact of your cock pressing against me through your pants though.

I reach down and rub the front of your pants firmly causing you to moan and shut your eyes. I bite my lip and grin a little. I like to tease you like this. I keep on for a few moments before undoing your belt, then your button and finally easing the zipper down.

I push your pants down until I can no longer reach them. I hear them hit the tile floor with metallic clink from your belt buckle as it makes contact. I reach out and continue to rub you through just your boxers now but only for a moment. I’m soon pushing those down your muscular thighs.

I smile widely when your dick is free from all fabrics. My hand wraps around you and I start to stroke your cock firmly. Your head rests on my shoulder and chest as I do so while you enjoy my motions.

After a few moments of me stroking, you straighten up and push my hand away. You bring your hands behind me and pull my hips towards yours. “Can I fuck you?” You ask and I nod shyly. You pull my hips forward until my ass is hanging off the counter.

You grab your hard cock and tease it along my opening. I moan out, I’ve been waiting for this. You ease inside me and I gasp loudly as you fill me up. “Fuuck baby” I manage out.

You’re still for a moment letting my pussy adjust to you but not for too long. You grip my hips and starting thrusting roughly. I moan each time you thrust in. “It feels so fucking good!” I call out as you pound my wet pussy with your hard cock.

I can’t sit up anymore my body naturally moving to lay across the counter. My hands slip under the top of the apron and I start to tease my nipples. I draw my legs up bending at the knee. Your hands are now on my thick thighs as you fuck me. “Ah fuck babe” you grunt out. “I don’t know how long I’m gonna last.. your pussy is so fucking wet..” I hear you say. I moan again. I move a hand down away from my breasts to rub my clit as you fuck me. I start slow rubbing it very gently but quickly pick up the pace as you fuck me.

My arm is getting tired after just a few moments of me rubbing hard but I can feel my orgasm coming. “I’m gonna cum baby... I’m gonna cum” I repeat to which you moan, “Yeah? Cum on my cock baby... cum for me..”

My heels find the edge of the countertop as my hand moves even faster. My hips arch up off the counter and my pussy convulses squeezing your cock, “I’m cumming!” I gasp. You moan and fuck me even harder our hips slapping together. I feel you starting to shake as I’m riding out my orgasm then I feel it.. that hot warmth bursting inside me.. your cock twitching as you fill my pussy with your hot cum. I moan loving that full feeling you give me. You lean down resting your head on me as your thrusts slow down but you still seem to be twitching. I laugh softly at your involuntary motions to which I feel your grin against my stomach as you shake your head. You chuckle softly “Don’t make fun of me..”

I laugh a little harder, “not making fun of you... I just think you’re so damn sexy when you do that baby.” I tell you a smile stretching across my face. We sit in silence for a few moments, “I don’t know how good supper is gonna be anymore.. might need to have pizza instead...” but I know that wouldn’t bother you.