I Need Prayers Please

♡ LaLa♡

I dont do this but then again this has never happened before! My first born nephew overdosed and is dead. Please pray for my family. Please pray for my nephews soul. His name is/was David Lacey III. Please. If this offends anyone, I am incredibly sorry. I dont know if my family can overcome this. This is bad.

My sweet nephew. In this pic hes with my son Jax. Hes Jaxs GodFather. Was. Omg. He was only 27. His 28th bday just passed on the 28th of August. Hes the 17th opiod overdose in Plymouth County Massachusetts. My David. He made me an Auntie. Im so proud to be his Auntie! Please rememeber his name in your prayers tonight to those that pray. Remember him. Hes more than the 17th number. His name is David John Lacey III. He was the most sweetest soul you could meet. The boy had the mind of a genuis when it came to numbers and the English language. He loved to read. His greatest accomplishment and bestest pride and joy in the world to him was and always will be his baby girl!! How could you do this to her David?! Leave her alone in this world with that for her mother! I get mad at you. So mad but my love and heartbreak take over and id give anything to give my sister back her first born. Give my neice her DaDa back. Please if you pray; pray for him. Send good juju. Good vibes! Positivity! Anything positive to my family please. We will never be the same.