what should i do?

brianna

so i’ve been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and we’ve been long distance for almost all of it. we’ve spent about a total of 5-6 months actually together. as of right now, he’s in college in washington and i’m in cosmetology school in texas. i’m supposed to finish in april but we both really want to finally be together and it’s taking a toll on our relationship. he’s in college with no family with him so its really hard and stressful on his end. meanwhile; i live with my mom and have most of my family around. we argue a lot about how he’s alone and how i don’t understand, because i have family around. we don’t talk a lot cause he tries to get his mind off of being alone with his friends and i understand. i want to drop school and move but idk if it’s a good idea. i do really love school and i’m only a month in so i would get my money refunded. but i don’t want to let anyone down. ultimately it’s my decision but i need some advice other than my family/friends since it’s a little biased.