Ready to leave this hospital 😓

Y`Marrea • married to love of my life 💍 mommy of 2 boys🩵 and 1 girl🦄

Ladies I'm losing my mind lol. I went into early labor on Saturday at exactly 32 weeks. When I got to the hospital I was 4cm dilated. They gave me meds to stop the labor and gave me two rounds of steroids to help baby girl's lungs mature. I have been on strict bedrest and I cant take it😭 I'm not allowed to go home because of how far dilated I am but they also wont let me just have her. They give me meds to stop my contractions which makes sense of course but man I want to go home! I have 2 other kids and with my husband's crazy schedule finding someone to keep them has been hard. We got this week covered but what about next week or the week after. They're keeping me here until I deliver whenever that may be. My due date is 10/26 although I've never had a full term pregnancy. I've never made it past 35 weeks exactly and even that was after my preterm labor had been stopped and started again on it's own. I'm gonna spend my 21st birthday in the hospital on bedrest😂😂. I think I'm just having cabin fever and worrying about everything outside the hospital. Baby girl is healthy though so that's great shes already 4lbs 1 oz. But Im really over this! Ugh I wish I could just go home. I'm hoping by some miracle shes born around my birthday (I'll be 35ish weeks) I'm a little afraid to go past 35 weeks honestly but I'm hoping with the steroid shits and her being a food weight she wont have many problems when shes born. Maybe just learning to feed. I want to gold my baby I want to go home to my other babies I want to be able to get up out of bed!!!!🤦🏾‍♀️ RANT OVER!