Young, Dumb, & confused. Do you think I’m pregnant?

So there’s this guy I’ve been talking to for a few months now. We’re dating exclusively however we are not in a relationship, but we want to be (just waiting for life to work for the both of us). On the 30th, we had sex. And I’ll admit, we were being very irresponsible.

Mind you: I’m 20, he is 34.

So I go over his house and we were talking having fun, and one thing led to another and we had sex. The first round, he pulled out late. The second round, he pulled out on time however he ejaculated himself all over my vagina. I looked at my <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android">glow app</a> later that day and saw that I was supposed to ovulate the next day (on the 31st). It also doesn’t help that maybe an hour before we had sex, I took my birth control after missing my time. But I have been on time ever since and I still plan to.

I plan on taking a pregnancy test next Friday (the 13th lol of all days) and (2 days before my missed period) but just off the chance, do you think I’m pregnant? I’m obviously worried but I’m not stressed because if it is in my life plan to have a baby this early, then so be it. It takes two to tango and We will own up to our actions.

Now, I know my situation and I know how dumb I probably sound, so please no negativity. I’m just rather curious on what you think and any tips/advice you may have. May provide an update if you ask :)

Vote below to see results!