Jealousy vs Not trusting

What’s the difference (to YOU)?

My boyfriend is so jealous 😓 I’m at the point where I can’t take it anymore and ready to end the relationship. We’ll be at quinceñeras or weddings with HIS family and if I’m spacing out looking somewhere he starts bitching about how I’m checking out some guy. Today for example, I went swimming by myself, now that school is back in session, I texted a pic to my boyfriend cause I was happy AF that no one was there and he says “yup you and the maintenance guy alone. I’m not stupid” I was like wtf dude 🙄 I thought he was kidding til I called him a few hours later to ask a question and he was giving me the silent treatment. I asked what was wrong and he told me. I’ve never given him a reason not to trust me. He wants to have kids but I’ve been married before and already have a daughter I’m not going to be with another dumbass that doesn’t trust me. Been there, done that. So he can accuse my child of not being his? FUCK NO, never again!

Anyhew, back to my question...... what is the difference between jealousy and not trusting?

EDIT: Obviously I know this isn’t healthy. That is why I stated “ready to end the relationship” as we all know, it’s not easy to walk away from a long-term relationship but I’m ready to. I’ve been in a moooore toxic relationship where cheating and abuse was involved. And where he was denying my daughter and our son (I had a stillbirth, so he’s not with us) I’m not asking for advice on my relationship. The POS side of him is coming out. And I’d rather bounce ✌️. I just wanna know YOUR definition of those terms.