Is my baby here or not?!

Chloe • CF

Congrats. You’re pregnant ❤️

Now don’t say a word.

Doesn’t seem fair, right?!

Not every one is as comfortable with sharing news this early & we all have our reasons for that, & that’s totally fine. We do what’s best for us & our family.

People always say, keep it a secret in case of a miscarriage, in my opinion, why should my baby’s existence be a secret?

Some might think it’s a bit of a pointless status but to my husband and I, a person is a person, no matter how small & we’re glad to acknowledge our babies existence.

Today the monster of our nightmare started, I’m not posting this because I want pity or sympathy, it’s because it makes me feel better to speak publicly.

We’ve had our ultrasound brought forward to check everything is growing as it should be and in the right place & we’re staying positive until we get the results from that.

There’s a chance we may be told we’ve miscarried & like I wrote previously, this isn’t a secret. 10 weeks or 42 weeks pregnant, it is still a life. Our life. Our rainbow baby.

We haven’t had a confirmed miscarriage, we have had a confirmed pregnancy. We are happy & we did plan for another baby over the years.

If anyone has been through similar, feel free to share your advice or stories with us. 🌈❤️