What should I do?

My husband and I got unexpectedly pregnant a few months ago, We’ve been goofing off since high school (we are 20) so we are totally unprepared for this. We should have been more responsible in preventing pregnancy but he hates condoms and I missed a day with the pill 😕 Anyways what’s done is done, and now I’m pregnant. We are doing what it takes to get ready for this baby because we love her already and we were willing to step it up and be adults for her.

Or so I thought. My boyfriend and I sat down together and talked about wether or not we were going to get married and how are we going to provide for her and we considered adoption at first but decided against it. I don’t feel like I’m ready to get married just yet because I wanted to make sure we are going to be stable, and I really didn’t want to get married pregnant. But we thought about the military and my husband (BF at the time) decided he wanted to join the Air Force. Well it turns out you can’t be a single parent in the Air Force. You have to be married or sign away custody. My husband refused to entertain the idea of signing away custody even tho I come from a single mom and WOULD NEVER take away custody for real.

But okay, I respect his decision on that and he’s just protecting himself and so we decided to get married at the court house and have a wedding later, as soon as I’m no longer pregnant and we have some income in the bank. My grandparents blew up the courthouse thing and made us have a “very small wedding” I agreed to this but told everyone this wasn’t our wedding. This was a big deal to me because like I said I didn’t want to get married 6 months pregnant. I never got prom, or any high school dances, I want my wedding day so bad. Right now I’m swollen all over this is not how I wanted it to go. But again, as long as we are going to be stable it’s ok, I’ll do a vow renewal later ya know? My top most priority is taking care of my daughter and if getting married RIGHT NOW is going to aid in doing that then so be it. It’s not like Matt and I weren’t going to get married someday anyways. ❤️

But here’s the thing, it’s been a week and suddenly my brand new husband has changed his mind about the military. He has no back up plan. I just forced him to apply at the local grocery store. Literally had to kick him out of bed 🤬

This ruins everything. I don’t see how we are going to be stable now, I moved in with his mom and we rent a room from her for the time being but this was only supposed to be temporary. Now I don’t know what we are going to do. I feel trapped 🥺😰 my SO is a good guy for the most part, he’s not abusive, he means well, I think he’s just scared about the military but I’m not going to force him to do something he doesn’t want to do. But now I’m married, no wedding in my future, and I don’t know how we are going to take of this beautiful baby girl. Am I wrong for feeling super betrayed??