Uti or something else?

So for the past few weeks I’ve been experiencing different symptoms. It sometimes burns when I pee but not all the time and it also sometimes burns just from doing nothing. I also have to pee all the time and my urine is sometimes cloudy. So I suspected a uti but I also have an intense itch around my vulva. It itches almost constantly and while I try to avoid itching it, I sometimes have to and when I do, it kinda makes the burning worse. I looked up uti symptoms and it said that it normally doesn’t cause itching and it can be confused with a yeast infection. However, I don’t have any of that white, clumpy discharge that you usually get with a yeast infection. I don’t even have any abnormal discharge at all or any foul smells, which I read could be a symptom of a uti. I know it’s not anything sexually transmitted. And I haven’t been able to go to the doctor because I have no insurance and I barely scrape by as it is. I’ve been trying to save up a few hundred dollars but I’m afraid that what I get tested for won’t be it, and it ends up being something else. Then I’d have to pay more money for another test. And I’m hoping that it doesn’t end up being both at the same time 🙃 What do you think I should test for first when I’m able to go to the doctor?