Urinary Issues — Constantly need AZO — any tips??

Li

Hi everyone!

I’ve been some pretty bad urinary symptoms lately. I’ve been tested for a UTI multiple times but there is NO bacteria in my urine. I have no UTI but I have all the symptoms of one.

I have painful urination, bladder spasms, I’m only peeing a little at a time ... and ugh the painful urination again. It’s horrible.

I’ve been taking AZO (pryidium) on and off — I try to stick to one a day (100 mg) every other or every third day but sometimes I have to take it twice a day just to be able to get through the day and then sleep comfortably making my total dose 200 mg a day.

I’m so lost. I hate taking the medicine, I don’t want to take anything while pregnant ... has anyone ever taken AZO to this extent while pregnant? Is that all I should do? My dr knows what has been going on and is basically just telling me to keep on keeping on. Only 7 weeks left.

Anyone have any tips? D-mannos (spell?) powder? Cranberry juice? Idk what to do but I would do anything to stop this burning. I’m just worried that I’m taking too much AZO (taking it once daily or once every other day) and I’m trying to fight through it as much as possible but with everything else not being able to sleep because of this is literally driving me insane. I’m just up all night if I don’t take it. Which I’ve done multiple nights for the sake of not wanting to take it again but I’m just at a loss.