Baby name. Updated.

Hi ladies,

We are about 9 weeks along with our second. Before we even started trying we had decided on the name Hayden. Hubby and I are major cricket fans and we named our daughter Bailey after George Bailey, an Australian cricket player. So Hayden was just the perfect fit for our second, after Matthew Hayden. My sister in law (hubby's sister) gave birth earlier this week and named her son Ayden. So we have had to go back to the drawing board with picking a name. Nothing so far seems to be the right fit for us because the name Hayden just seemed so perfect. We probably will find a name we both like and in keeping with our naming tradition. It's just been hard getting over the disappointment of letting go of the name we both wanted and loved.

Update: I just don't want to cause any unecessary issues. I know what hubby's family is like and they will automatically assume we copied his sister. No doubt they will also say it will cause confusion in the family and with the kids about who is called what. Hubby is adamant that we stick with it but I also don't want my kid to have to deal with adult drama. Sounds petty I know, but not everyone will see it the way we do. Thank you to those who commented. Much appreciated.