He is going into the Military, I’m going to college...

I love my boyfriend more than while anything. He is the man I want to marry and yes I’m young, but I’ve never been this sure about anything. All I can see is a future with him. In a year he leaves for Air Force Reserves Basic training. Which I love, because he knows where he want to go with his future and because after college I will also be enlisting in the Air Force. What I don’t love is, I don’t know what this means for me and him. I want so desperately to stay with him. And be with him. Not to mention he is the only person I can ever see myself with. But he is going away for basic, tech school, and survival training and I obviously can’t be with him. Is he still going to want me when he gets back? I know people change after going into the military so is he going to be completely different to me? Not to mention I will be in college so will he want to live together after survival school? Does anyone have any advice on having an enlisted boyfriend. I don’t want to lose the love of my life.