Baby doesn’t want me ?

She’s 14 months. So i used to be with my daughter everyday from birth to six months . Then i started working pt like 3 hrs everyday , no problem . Then we had the whole summer together nonstop because i started working for a school district and they’re out for the summer . Well i started last Friday and since then, she’s been wanting her dad over me . That’s so strange because I’ve always been so happy that she’s a mommas girl, she’s prefer me over him all the time scream mama and want me . Now as of Friday, she’d leave me to go to him. Then today when i went to work i tried to give her a kiss goodbye and she was crying to get away from me and just go to my mom. Then my sister , anybody but me. I was REALLY bummed about it , i have severe anxiety so i always worried that she won’t wanna be with me ( i know sounds crazy ) idk just makes me feel bad . Has this happened to anybody else when they started working ? Before bed tonight we were cuddling for a while so I’m hoping it’s temporary. Maybe she just have to get used to the adjustment. Idk. Maybe she’s not gonna be a mommas girl and be a daddy’s girl now😩