His moms a cop and her son bullied and assaulted me

no

This boy has been bullying for years and he sexually assaulted me and said he’ll physically assault me and I just found out his moms a cop. I reported him before and nothing came of it. I have messages of him bullying me for years and I have his fight videos but I don’t have evidence about the sexual assault. I know people who saw it but it’s his friends and I know they’ll back him up in it. I thought about going to the board of education about it since the school failed to report it. When I went down to report it the school only listened to part of it and my parents said they’ll come in if they don’t call me down (which they haven’t) but my parents thought about asking to switch schools (which I don’t think is enough) because if someone d purposely hurting someone else I believe they deserve some type of punishment. My mom and sister don’t wanna get involved but my other sister and father think we should. I already ignored it for years but I’ve had enough now. Btw the boy is popular but it’s just for parties and stuff like that. Even though his moms a cop he gets away with things he shouldn’t (fighting, drinking, smoking, scamming people, inappropriate touching, etc) and it sickens me and effects me so much I cry about it and my body starts physically shaking. I told some other kids in the school about it and they agree with me but since they’re scared of him they don’t wanna go against him.

Vote below to see results!