I don’t know if I’m being over emotional but I’m breaking down

My husband is a chef so he works 5 days a week 10-12 hours a day. Lately he has had to work 6-7 days a week. He’s barely ever home.

I have a 5 month old and am also a full time nanny to a 19 year old. I’ve been with her since she was a couple months old.

Between taking care of the two of them, upkeeping the house, driving my husband to work (he recently received his EAD card and hasn’t gotten his license in the US yet), I feel like I don’t have enough time to do everything and am losing my mind while falling behind.

He usually starts work at 10-11 am. I told him I NEED him to stay with our daughter in the morning one day so that I can take the other little girl to little gym class. The parents pay for it and its my JOB to take her so I need someone to stay with our daughter while I go. Well he now says he can’t and has to work early. I told him I need him home in the morning on another day because we have to go get our daughters passport together so we can travel in November to see his family. Well now he can’t because he has to work early.

On top of it, he said the hotel is so busy with banquets that he can’t take a day off for the next two weeks. So between this week and the next two weeks he is working 18 days in a row with no days off. With him getting no time off and working 10-12 hours a day I feel like I’m a single parent doing everything on my own.

I do all of the finances/budgeting, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry, driving him, taking care of our daughter alone, all while working full time. It just shouldn’t be this way with a husband. It feels like I don’t have one anymore.

It just sucks and I had to vent 😕