Why can’t I just get rid of it!? UPDATE!!

So my son is 20 months old and my sister is pregnant and she will need everything she can get because she doesn’t have a job and her baby daddy is going to jail for a long time here in January when he gets sentenced and it’s a gun charge so he is looking at 6-12 years. My sister hasn’t got a job yet to save for the baby, but I have tried to help as much as I can. It’s a shame that I have donated all my sons old clothes as I didn’t know she was pregnant at the time. So I’m going through my sons toys and was going to give to my sister for the baby since my son doesn’t play with them anymore, it’s mostly teething toys and rattles, just typical infant toys but I can’t seem to let myself actually give them away.... I knows it’s to my sister who will need it more than me but I keep thinking if I get pregnant again then I will need it. Why does it take me so long to get rid of my sons stuff and keeping thinking I will need it.... it took me 13 months to just donate my sons newborn clothes but then the next day I decided to donate all of them because it was starting to take up tons of space. Why am I hoarder for stuff that I longer need? I feel like a horrible person for not physically giving (I say that because I want to but can’t get myself to do it in real life) my sister stuff that she will need knowing that my son will never play with those toys again plus if I ever become pregnant again, I know I have the money to go out and buy new stuff as she cannot and she is due the end of February. Anyone else go through this? If so, how did you do it? Because I’m having a hard time but also feeling guilty that I feel this way..

Update: So my son is making it very much harder because as I was putting the toys in a bin that he no longer plays with, he is now picking them up and playing with almost every single toy but I know it’s because I had them in my hand and was putting them away and babies always want what you have and I know that by the end of the day he will not touch these toys for months and months like before because he has not played with any of those toys since he was about 8 months old. But I do appreciate everyone’s responses and thought it was very nice and to know that I am not alone in this. I have talk to my husband about it and he says to keep the very first couple of toys he has ever had and a couple of his favorite toys and the rest of the toys that I put in a bin to go ahead and give it to her and that we will also buy her a few more new toys since I won’t have that value or emotional attachment to it and it will be a lot easier. Also since she is living with her baby daddy at the moment and once he goes to jail that apartment will be gone since she cannot pay for it plus it’s housing so once they find out that he is no longer living there then nobody else can live there. But I had offered her to take the spare bedroom for her and the baby until she can get up and off her feet because I refuse to let my sister let alone just a newborn baby to be forced on the streets. Thank you guys so much! I do feel a lot better reading these comments ❤️