Endo and GI problems

Hi guys, this is probably my first time posting. Usually I just view other people’s posts. But I’ve been struggling this week and wanted to know what other people thought.

**NOTE: I DO HAVE A DOCTORS APPT TOMORROW BUT I’M POSTING THIS TO SEE IF IT IS SOMETHING MORE URGENT **

So I have been diagnosed with endo since 2017/2018 and have dealt with all the things that come with it. However, recently I have been feeling an increased amount of pain in the lower abdomen and particularly the ovaries (where the endo is).

If it were just pain it wouldn’t be cause for concern for me, I have dealt with it before and just lay down with a heating pad. But it is pulsing pain that even while I am using a heating pad comes up and wakes me up at night. It’s stronger when I’m laying down.

In addition, I’ve been seeing shiny, almost greasy white clumps in my urine. When I looked it up it said UTI but I have no other UTI symptoms.

Finally, I’ve been constipated the last couple of days and when I finally was able to poop this morning there was quite a bit of blood. It wasn’t a cute amount either. Like it was in the stool, all over the toilet bowl, and even a lot more left when I wiped.

I’m scared and my hubby wants me to go to the hospital but last time they brushed me off so I just made an appt with the local clinic tomorrow. Has anyone experienced these severe symptoms?