Sleep regression and visitors 🙄

With my daughter going through her sleep regression, nobody gets sleep around here. I tell people I’m just not up for visitors and when I’m able to I nap because well my daughter is finally asleep! I don’t get any sleep at night so when I get the chance to get her to nap during the day and I’m able to sleep, I take it. Plus she’s just super fussy and crabby all day long and doesn’t want to be bothered. Well my MIL doesn’t understand that at all. She comes over everyday and my daughter gets super fussy with her. We can hardly take a nap or just have peace and quiet and it just be us for a day. She knows we struggle to get sleep but she just has to see “her baby” *super cringe!* there hasn’t been one day I haven’t seen her face since my daughter has been born and it’s not even a quick visit either. They are super long visits everyday and she holds my daughter the whole time and doesn’t want me to have her. Before she was born she would never come over. I’m just tired of people not listening. Some days I just sleep or just relax and don’t even answer the door and claim I was upstairs and didn’t hear it. Is that mean? Oh well.