Should I let it go?

Right so I’ve been dating my boyfriend for 3 months, he’s the sweetest and nicest guy I’ve ever met. This week he’s been working night shifts, the day before yesterday he came to see me and we spent the day together before he had to leave for work and he said he might come see me the next day (yesterday) depending on what time he wakes up. I said it was up to him because I was going to see him today and tomorrow anyway so I was all like it’s up to you b I don’t mind. Well he woke up around 4pm and said he had a really bad headache and was going to call in sick. I didn’t even mention coming to see me, I said I hoped he was going to feel better, take some painkillers all that. Later on that night I just randomly went on snap maps, sometimes I just check local snaps on snap maps, I don’t check on him or anything. But I see that his location says he was at his mates house like 5-10 mins ago. I know he was at his mates’ because I know his mate lives there, I’ve been there before but I didn’t mention it to him, he said he was feeling a bit better but still had a headache and things like that. Well today I spent all day with him and just randomly asked him if he was up to much yesterday and he just said “bed”. I still didn’t mention that I saw his snap location because I didn’t wanna look crazy and I trust him a lot, he’s not given me a reason to not trust him and he’s very open about everything to me, I just found it odd that he didn’t told me he went to see his friend. Maybe it’s because he said he might come to see me he didn’t wanna make it look seem like he’s ditching me for his friend? even though I always tell him he can go out with them whenever he wants because I don’t want him to ditch his friends all the time just because of me

Vote below to see results!