Relationship changes

Megan

My fiance and I have been together a year and we have this continuous battle that I need opinions on.

So in the beginning of our relationship it was hot and spontaneous, we couldn't wait to get our hands on each other, couldn't wait to see each other, we would talk for hours and we would do little things for each other pretty frequently. After about 4 months this began to taper off, on my end to the point he says I dont try or don't do anything anymore even though I do, most of the time just not ti his expectation. Iv tried to explain that I do things for him and his boys all the time and that I have days where I'm more sexual than others but it's not an every day need or want. Iv also tried to explain that it's not uncommon for relationships to start the way ours did and to slow down. I get told that he doesn't want routine and that we have not been together long enough for us to be where we are. I'm at a point where everything I say in regards to this is wrong, I'm giving excuses not an explanation.

Anyone else been through this? What did you do or say to fix it? Am I wrong for not continuing to be as hyped as I was in the beginning?