You are not hurting me 🤣 (talking about sex)

So I’ve recently rekindled an old flame with someone and he a very well endowed man. He’s always told me his biggest problem is that he hurts women, like he has to be very gentle or else he makes them bleed or hits their cervix too hard.

I honestly believe him, like it sounds like he’s talking himself up I know but good god his penis was the first penis I ever saw and honestly when he pulled that thing out I jumped back and my eyes got huge and I felt fear. It reminded me of a fucking clown shoe.

Well anyways there we are having sex and he puts it in and i grabbed onto my freaking bed rail and took a really deep breath because that was a lot to take. He stops moving “am I hurting you?”

“No” “please tell me if I’m hurting you, I do not want to hurt you.”

So we start going at it and I was about to crawl out of my skin in the best way and I pull him closer and gasp and he stops again “am I hurting you?” And he kept doing this over and over and finally In the middle of sex I was like “If you are hurting me, I will tell you. Stop talking and fuck.” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and he just let loose and had his way with me. But if I even made a yelling type of sound he would slow down and pull out. He was so dang concerned lmfao

Nothing about the sex hurt, but I was definitely sore the next day all over.