I don't want to hate my boyfriends mom...

But sadly I do. We're older(we both turn 30 next year) I grew up without parents, he's always had a good relationship with his. I didnt think much in the beginning, but the longer we're together the more I hate her. She acts like he's an idiot and if I give him advice on something she thinks I dont know what I'm talking about. I was worried at first about his mom liking me but at this point idk if I care. I love my man, but his mother drives me insane. We live together but she refuses to acknowledge that. She is CONSTANTLY talking crap about peoples weight. Now this bothers me to no end. She had surgery to lose weight. I'm not a small girl, I've gained 30lbs since him and I got together, I'm pushing about 230 on the scales right now. Hes gained weight too she is always telling him he needs to lose his belly. She made a comment about his cousins daughter being bigger, the poor kid is 9 and she's talking mad shit about her being overweight. She told his brothers gf she needs to lose weight her ass is big. Also told her that her baby ISNT going to call her Gma (it's her sond baby wtf) She use to come over here and rummage through his stuff when he went to work. Thankfully it hasn't happened since I've moved it. I don't want to hate her, and it bothers me I do but she's a bitch.