Am I the only one ?!!😂

Moj

So recently say the last year or so me and my husbands sex has been fire . We’ve been together for like 8+ years and most of those years have been pretty standard but a couple nights ago we were doing the no pants dance and let’s just say a couple bottles of wine were involved and holy moly !!!! Anyways earlier that night I was on Instagram and was watching videos on hair and makeup (I personally suck so the more videos I watch the “more I know” 😆 ) well I watched a video of a bald guy glueing hair to his head .... fast forward a couple hours and we are just going hard , I personally like it rough and my husband is the type that when he’s committed he’s really committed if you get my drift . Anyways he pulls my hair and for a second I thought it would be a good idea to pull his . The moment my fingers run through his hair and I tug and get a flash back of the bald guy getting his hair and taking it off and I burst into tears , i can honestly say I’ve never laughed that hard in my life . But at the worst possible time like I’m a couple seconds from having an orgasim but I’m laughing like an idiot . Trying to explain that to my drunk husband was even funnier than the whole ordeal . 😂😂😂😂 has anyone experienced something like that ?