My story

A

I’m make this as short as possible but if you have any questions you can ask me 😂❤️

Let’s cut straight to the chase; Now I’ve had at least 14 suicide attempts. I’m 14. I’ve been abused by my mother my whole life, dad left me, bullied to death (literally in every way), death threats, the whole nine yards. In two days it will be my 14 birthday. My 14th year I’ve survived but we’ll get back to that. My most recent suicide attempt. I took 220 ibuprofen pills. Yes you read that correctly 220 ibuprofen pills. Within I don’t know an hour? I don’t even like the taste of ibuprofen 🤮 it’s disgusting but I kept on because I had a goal and was determined to reach it at all cost .( really. I stole them from the dollar store earlier that day)

I then called my grandpa ( who has done everything for me since I was a baby because my biological parent didn’t want to smh) he got to my aunts house where I was and picked me up and rushed me to our local/best hospital (Riverview) . They couldn’t to anything for me so they hade to emergency transport me to Children’s of Alabama (which is 50 miles away) as I was in the back of the ambulance, I was slipping in and out of a coma. I was dying. I then learned the value of life and that even after all I’ve been through I have a purpose. Because god didn’t let me slip away. I’m lucky to still be here and my 14th birthday is in two days. Sorry this was so long but I just thought I should post this because maybe somebody needed it 🤷‍♀️ Love yourself and everybody else bye bye 😂❤️😊