I feel worthless

I’m 6w2d pregnant. The day we found out was also the same day my husband left me. He came home from work that night, told me he wanted a divorce and left. He came back yesterday and will be back today to see our other kids but he won’t talk to me about what happened or where things went wrong. Everything had been fine and it seemed like we were both happy. I was completely blind sided. I’m so sick I can barely eat, and I sit and cry day in and day out. I’m barely sleeping. I feel alone and worthless like nothing is ever going to be better and like I’ll never find anyone else. And where were from, a judge won’t sign divorce papers while a spouse is pregnant. And in most cases before signing off in it the judge will either order 6 months of couples therapy or 6 month hold where we will have to try and work things out so we can stay together. My heart is broken, and our oldest daughter (3 almost 4) is devastated. She doesn’t sleep. She cries for her daddy all night. Our youngest daughter (17 months) cried for her daddy too. He’s never been away from them their whole lives except when we went to Gatlinburg earlier this year. And even then that was only 2 days. I don’t know what to say or do to comfort my babies and I can’t even comfort myself.