Sweet Revenge

So I had found out recently that my SO was cheating on me. The girl he was sleeping with had found his social media, including pictures of him and I on there and told me he’s been cheating and then showed me pictures she had taken with him. He lives with his parents still, cause college is expensive, but often crashes at my place because the campus is right down the street from me. He came to my place really late one night, and had forgotten his toothbrush.

I was about ready to tell him off but decided otherwise. Because the toothbrush he asked me if he could use was the one I use to clean off my period stains on my underwear. (I keep it separate in a bag and that’s its sole use. I have a medical condition that gives me periods at random and often need to clean them because I would spend a million dollars otherwise.)

I decided to text his parents and tell them everything and asked them to call him and have him come home. They did, and he left.

Best part is, his mom and dad said he deserved more than just an unsanitary toothbrush.

(No. Im not usually a vengeful person. But cheating isn’t something forgivable to me. Especially cheating and hiding it.)