Mass Shooting Stopped By local PD🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tiffany • 💕Mommy 06/13/18 ❤️ baby #2 due March 2020! taken 10/28/16😍 boy momma🥰 C-section momma💪🏻

If you aren’t familiar with Chillicothe Ohio let me inform you between May 2014 to May 2015 6 beautiful woman came up missing, some still haven’t been found sadly, but my little town continues in hopes to find them, and was finally starting to feel safe once again, until yesterday, the pure evil intentions of this man, are so beyond scary. My best friend, my little brother, my nephew, and a few of my high school friends work at Walmart. as its one of our busiest stores in town hundreds of people would have been there shopping at this time. Today I am beyond thankful for my local police department, The thought of loosing my little brother and loved ones and all the other families who could have lost their loved ones in such a horrific way scared me beyond belief. Everyone please pray that this Man gets sentenced to a long time locked away and for our little town as we continue to pray for the missing 6 women to be found.