Working 24 weeks pregnant.

I was planning to work right up to 36 weeks as thats the time work will let me go up to but im constantly dizzy while at work and on my feet constantly, a couple days ago I fainted while working in front of customers only a few hours into my shift and ended up having a panic attack from how out of control of my body i felt after fainting, my work does not allow any breaks until you have an 8 hour shift and then you get 30 minutes lunch and thats it

ive only been there for a month now after moving to the city, I'm struggling heaps with working at the moment, I'm in constant pain and pretty much end up stressed, sore and in tears at the end of the night having to have my fiancè trying to calm me down. I got taken to hospital that night to get checked out etc and got put on bedrest for 3 days, its now the third day and i was in hospital last night after severe abdominal pain, nausea, temperature and dizzyness, got put on a drip and had to stay the night and get tests done, i have an appointment with my obgyn tomorrow but I'm not sure what to do??

Have you ladies ever experienced this and successfully worked to 36 weeks or did you leave early, can you even leave work early for medical reasons? i honestly dont know how much longer i can go on but i also dont want to seem weak?..

Help please.