‼️‼️‼️I NEED OPINIONS ASAP‼️‼️‼️

So I made the terrible mistake of snooping through my boyfriends phone only to find out he’s been snap chatting this girl (her name is emme and yes imma put that home wrecker on blast) I told him not to talk to her after we moved in together. (They’ve been talking for a good half a year now, we’ve had several problems but he just can’t bring it to himself to block her for some reason)

Previously I just didn’t like her and I’m a stalkerish devil even when I hurt my own feelings in the end, but I needed answers and I needed them now as to why he feels like it’s okay to go behind my back and snap this girl.

While scrolling through everything on Snapchat, they were sending pictures to each other but it seemed like only when I wasn’t around when checking the time stamps. Before hand I told him I don’t want them messaging each other unless it’s for school and he promised me that, but now he’s got her on silent notifs and saying she added him and he doesn’t know why but he sent the first snap to her?? And why would he accept it back?? I have no idea?? Okay...

Another thing is, is that a few days ago I wanted to simply post a picture of myself on his Snapchat to make it clear to her that we are hopefully in a happy relationship but I saw that he has blocked her from seeing his story. Today I checked it again and he unblocked her from his story but also had one of the yolo things on his snap. I checked his yolo and it didn’t have anything on there.

I’ve confronted him about me not liking her and I agreed to let him message her for school stuff but they aren’t even in classes together :/. So I doubt the snaps they’ve been sending have been school related...

Now I doubt he’d do anything because he is a loving and caring guy but should I be worried since this has been an ongoing problem? Should I give him an ultimatum? I don’t want him thinking I snoop through his phone all the time and/or I can’t trust him but when he does things like this and being secretive about it. It makes me wonder if I’m even good enough for him..