I got stoned and made a fool out of myself

Kay

I smoked weed the other day with my friends. I have smoked weed multiple times and have never felt anything. This time I took a bunch of hits from a blunt and swallowed some leaves on accident. My heart started to race and I felt as if my chest was going to explode. I layed on the bed and then started to see purple. I had a full on panic attack. I started crying loudly and freaking out. My friends tryed to comfort me but it was not working. Nothing felt real. I started to hallucinate and all my senses were messed up. My mind was scrambled. I felt like I was not in my own body. I was terrified. I cried and cried very loudly but eventually I calmed down. My friends told me that I kept crying and saying that I did not want to go back to the purple place. I feel humilated. I never want to smoke weed again because it was a terrifying experience for me and now I feel humilated. I did not know that weed would make me parinoid and scared. I thought that it would be fun. I already have major anxiety problems. I thought that weed was supposed to do make you feel less anxious but it did the opposite for me.