Starting a life.

Soo my baby’s father of my 2 yr old left me for his coworker...we were together for 4. I guess it was so easy for him to leave...

I started talking to this guy in May. He’s super sweet, treats me well , appreciates me and everything.

We have made it official because I am moving to AL with my son to finish up my nursing.

He wants to move with me and as he stated start a life with me.

I’m 22 & he’s 24 I was shocked... he’s ready to settle down and everything.

Way before I meet this guy. I wanted to try to give myself another chance with my bd he basically said fuck me and move. And was trying to back and forth with me and this girl...

he said He’ll take and raise my son with another woman that disrespected me which will never happen.

I have solely custody and everything so no worries...

But the fact this guy wants to start a life with me scares me a lot...

I’m not gonna lie me and bd talked about getting together before again and having more kids but it seems like he will always put the other girl first and have me as a second choice. He will try to hid me from his family and everything... I realized he wasnt worth it when he told me to come over while his dad was sleep so his family could avoid seeing me ...of course I was hurt and I cried....

I questioned myself a lot like am I worth it, am I hard to love, not beautiful enough also questioned what was wrong with me.

After 6 months this guy is talking about making me his wife giving me more kids and he loves my son.

Would it be irresponsible to moving with him and actually start a life with him... would it be to soon?