going back to school after being a SAHM

Kirstin

so i had extreme ppd after having my son. it hasn’t completely gone away yet, and i’ve also been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder. being home with my son is the only thing i’ve been comfortable with, and i’ve been a SAHM since he was born. he’s almost 11 months now. ive decided to go back to school, it’s for a year from 8-1 monday-thursday. i am excited to finish school and go to work doing what i love, but i am so stressed out about putting my son in daycare. we do everything together, i’m all he knows. he’s never been watched by anyone other than my mom and my husbands mom. i’m so afraid he’s gonna be stressed out and confused. i’m afraid because i know that no one going to treat him with the care and love the way I do. i’m so stressed out about it. my re enrollment interview is today so i suppose thats making things more “real” for me. any advice? he’s a high maintenance baby... he’s hard to please and he doesn’t like other babies (i’m assuming it’s because he’s used to being the only one) and i’m afraid the daycare providers won’t have near as much patience for him than i do. i’m so anxious someone please help 😭