girls

any body else HATE how rude, selfish, and inconsiderate to guys in relationships? there’s a girl whos been trying for a while to wedge herself back into my boyfriend’s life and he feels so uncomfortable and idk really how to help him other than just being the best i can to him. i keep telling him to just leave her on read so she gets the hint that she has no place any more but he doesnt like leaving notifs on his phone or just dropping conversations while theyre happening. I know he would never do anything but it just pisses me off that she’s being such an asshole to him KNOWING about us (it’s been 8 months and she cleeaaarlly stalks his social media) like the neeerrrvvee of some people.

p.s. I’d never be the type to like dm her and tell to back off. i’d probably just chew her out if i ever saw her in person cause she does NOT deserve my energy

an update: i told him he needs to call her out because she’s not gonna stop and it’s only gonna get worse. i’m tired of here shenanigans and if ilhe does and she keeps going then i’m getting involved because NOBODY messes with my baby and gets away with it.

more update: he’s just gonna leave her on read because i told him that’s a safe idea. if she doesn’t stop he’s gonna call her out and if that doesn’t work, it’s my turn. i know he’d never cheat, he doesn’t even like hanging out with other girls so we’re just gonna leave it there for now. hopefully we won’t need to deal with her bullshit much anymore. thanks for your words:)