Dont know what to do

Brooke

No sure where to post this at but: I'm almost 7 months pregnant and I live with my mom and grandpa and on weekends I go to my baby daddy's house... I had quit smoking cigarettes a little over 2 months ago. Well my boyfriend and his mom both smoke and they smoke in their house. I had brought it up about when I have our baby the smoking in the house is an issue. Well he has said he would cut back (still hasnt) and he has also said they would start smoking outside. They still haven't stopped smoking in the house. He already has 2 daughters the ages of 8 and 10. If they have smoked in the house with his first two kids I seriously dont see them making any changes for this baby. I just dont know what to do cause I cant just not go over there. When she is born he is going to want her over there all the time and I want her to be with her dad but I DO NOT want her in the smoke with them smoking in the house. I mentioned it a few times but I just ain't seeing any changes... any help or advice????