So many odd signs 👀

I know signs don’t mean anything 😂 I’m sign spotting but....

I haven’t had a period in 4 months . You have to ovulate to have a period , right? So obviously I haven’t ovulated in 4 months . I felt like I was ovulating on Saturday (egg white cm, twinges in my left ovary sore nipples ) so I took and ovulation test which I’ll leave below , the test line is on the RIGHT SIDE so don’t be confused . But super dark right! I know I ovulated it just HAPPENED to be 4 days before my husband left for a 7 month deployment . Also it happened to be on the weekend of a full moon aka (Friday the 13)

The next day after I ovulated we had a pigeon literally flying next to my window right by our car for like 30 second which was kind of crazy but cool

Then I come home and my house literally has like 20 pigeons on my house . I live in southern Cali so usually during the day the pigeons arent out that much. Idk what pigeons even mean 😂

But those are my signs and I’m hoping they meant something and me ovulating right before my husband left isn’t just a coincidence . Been trying for 3 years

My ovulation test below