i think i have a new kink πŸ˜‚πŸ˜

so im not the type to talk about my sex life with just anybody but i have no friends πŸ˜‚πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ and i just neeeeeed to get this off my chest bro . so last night my husband came home last night already looking good as fuck and in a good mood ( my husband is usually never in a good mood until he smokes a blunt ) . he rolls up and we go outside . i love the sex we have when we're high like ... i have orgasms after orgasms . anywho we come back inside from smoking and hes already kinda tired from his long day so he undresses and plays his game . i put the baby to sleep and i knew shit was about to get hectic

i lay down in our bed and he fixes the covers to get in them and he notices i still have my panties on and he tells me " i thought i told you you better be butt ass naked if you want this dick "

dont nobody knows how fast i took them shit off and lifted my leg up so he can slide that dick in while we laying down why not ? πŸ˜… he aint even slide it in ... this mf was eating a ricola drop and told me " yo i wonder how this shit would feel if i eat ya pussy with it ? " i still had my leg in the air and told him " so go ahead and do it " even though he didnt devour my pussy at that moment , i was still craving some good ass head . all i felt after was the cool soothing sensation on my cilt which made me WET 😍

im still laying on my side STILL with my leg up ( its getting tired by now ) and he puts that big ass dick in my pussy and im in a trance . mesmerized by the dick we're having a conversation during sex and all i keep saying is " yes daddy " until asks me "so lemme put it in ya ass mama " .

a couple years ago my ex boyfriend raped me anally because he was angry at me . ive been married to my husband for almost 2 years so ofc by now i was ready enough to trust him but i was still scared . honestly that pain from a couple of years ago was unbearable so i was deadass scared it was gonna hurt just like that . i gave him an ultimatum and said " im not that ready just yet baby , you could put ya finger in there to see how it feels " but he begged me " please mama we talked about this mad long ago ? " i say not yet " ( MIND YOU WE'RE STILL FUCKING ) he rubs his hand from my pussy to my asshole , leans in my ear and says " oh you creamin on this dick right ? " hell yeah the fuck i am nigga πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and he rubs my asshole and put his middle finger in there .

my eyes widened . and as he continued to penetrate i fell in love all over again 😍😍😍😍 . like woah , i want more . he pulls my hair as he whispers in my ear " you see baby girl i told you , you'd like it ? " fuck liking it , i love it . i was screaming so loud but i didnt wanna wake the baby so i shoved my face into the pillow . he made me look in his eyes , he tongued me down real quick .. he puts his finger a little deeper in my ass and demands me to cum for him . 😍😍😍 im wet just replaying everything from last night .

im sorry this whole shit was so fucking long . i just needed to share my new experience with somebody man . dont be afraid to spice up ya sex life ladies . i fell in love with my husband all over again . SPRINKLING SEX DUST FOR WHOEVER WANTS SOME TONIGHT πŸ˜…πŸ’‹