Ok nothing pisses me off more than this.

I get that it’s okay to have a favorite “ kid “. But it’s not okay to not show the same amount of love for your other kids.

My brother has 2 girls ( 7 & 5 yr old ) and 2 boys ( 4 yr & 2 yr old ) . My 4 yr old nephew is the spoiled one. Why? I guess because he ended up in the nicu when he was born and so they call him their blessing. Which is 100% okay! But doesn’t mean you treat your girls like you don’t love them. My brother and SIL would make my oldest niece change both boys diapers all the time. Everytime their boys hit my nieces they would not get in trouble or be told to stop, but of course when my nieces hit back, it’s a problem when they’re only defending themselves after telling their brothers to stop. Even when my nephew’s would push my 3 yr old daughter & 1yr old son they never told them to stop. I had to be the one to tell them to be nice... but I’m tired of them treating my nieces like shit. They weren’t asked to be here. Can ya’ll also guess who they always have dressed up nice? My nephews are always wearing brand new clothes & my nieces the same ripped up leggings and hair NEVER done...

My 4 yr old nephews bday is today and they got him a Nintendo switch lite and Spider-Man headphones. What did my nieces get this year ? Not a damn thing.

But instead of getting him something educational they get him something I know he will be playing on ALL day. He’s soooo behind on his vocab. So is my 3 yr old daughter but her vocab is way bigger than his. which I get , some kids learn at their own pace BUT they don’t try to help him with his talking at all. My daughter had speech therapy and now goes to headstart. I don’t say anything to them because it’s not my position to but it’s stating to piss me off how they lack in these type of things. I have 2 kids , but I can never see myself showing more love to my son than my daughter. Yes my daughter gets in trouble more & get more disciplined , & that’s because she 3 and should know way better. My 1 yr old son is just learning from right to wrong . Sorry for this rant but it just upsets me how they can only love and spoil one kid, but push away my nieces when they want a hug or kiss from their parents without pushing them away.