I need help

So I’m 4th grade (I’m 18 now and a freshman in college) I was sexually assaulted but the weird thing is is that I must have blocked everything out because I just recently remembered it this past week. I don’t remember much but I remember sitting in class and this boy who sat next to me would nonstop everyday force his hands down my pants and start fingering me. I never said no I was so young I didn’t know what was going on I just sat there. He told me not to tell anyone so I didn’t this went on for months until finally I went to my mom and told her that he was “pinching” me. She told the teacher and she said she would keep an eye on him she did for a little bit but then it started again. I went back to my mom and this time she went to the principle and had my seat moved. Finally it stopped except for one time he told me to meet him in the bathroom the next day and I did everything to miss that day and it worked but the next day he told me again to meet him that day during lunch I didn’t know I could say no so I did and he again forced his hands down my pants and fingered me. That’s all it ever went to but I can’t with everything. I try get it out of my head. I feel embarrassed and stupid for letting this affect me now but I’m needing help with ways to cope with this. Please if anyone can.