Need help

Please I need some advice. I had the mirena removed 2 years ago due to it becoming embedded in my uterine walls which they were concerned of it puncturing my uterine wall. It became embedded because tissue ended up building up in the 4.5 years that I had mirena. With the tissue build up they did not find out about the tissue build till after I lost a baby at 15 weeks along into the pregnancy. And then I lost another one 6 months after that one because they still had not found out about the tissue build up. I had an exploratory hysteroscopy to find out what was going on and that is when they found out about the tissue build up. They successfully removed all the tissue build up. But I have now had 3 more losses and I don’t know what to do or what to think. Could the mirena be the reason I am having so many issues? Because I have had all these tests done and everything else checks out (blood work, genetic testing and all those tests) and there is no reason why I shouldn’t be able to carry a baby. I am at such a loss. Please I know this is long and probably hard to follow but I don’t know what to think anymore. I am starting to think that the mirena has made it hard for me to have a baby.