I feel like I’m losing my boyfriend

My boyfriend and I have been together for over two years now. We’ve been through a lot and I couldn’t imagine my life without him, but lately he’s changed a lot. He’s always moody with me and only gives me attention when I ask for it. He also worked with this girl the other day, she just started at his company so they’ve never met before. I went through his iPad because it’s linked with his phone so messages on his phone go directly to his iPad. I know this is snooping, but he’s given me many reasons in the past not to trust him, and most times I never find anything and then I never look again unless he starts acting funny.

Well anyways, he was texting this girl because of work and SHE introduced herself because their boss had given each other their phone numbers. I was reading the messages and it was a casual convo about how much they both hate work and so on, but my bf was talking to her in a really weird way. He also asked her if he could call her about work, which he never does with any of his guy coworkers. And then later that night he picked me up from work and said he had to call a new GUY from work when he gets home to give him some tips. Right at that point I knew something was up because he’s a really bad liar. I let it go though and we went home.

They ended up never calling each other, I don’t know why I kept asking when the person was going to call him and my bf was like “I don’t know when HE will call HES busy”.... ONCE AGAIN LET ME PREFACE BY SAYING I KNOW THAT SHES A GIRL, BUT HE DOESNT KNOW THAT I KNOW.

So moving on, I woke up at 5 from so much anxiety I couldn’t resist but to look at his phone because unlike his iPad he has a bunch of social media on his phone so I wanted to see if I could find anything else. Turns out my boyfriend changed her contact name to TRAVIS! He’s hiding so much I know he is. His last message to her as well was him telling her to add him on snap and 10:54pm when I was already sleeping so he was trying to talk to her when I was asleep.

I don’t know what to do, I’ve had a lot going on the past few weeks and this is just adding to my stress. I can’t trust him anymore. I think I might just wait it out and see if he actually starts flirting or if he ever brings her up to me